Health Coaching Services
Customizable plans include our 4-week program that helps you reboot your system to a healthy base level. Clients can request intermediate programs that challenge participants to raise the bar on their current level of fitness. All of our fitness programs have a notably high rate of effectiveness based on our personalized approach to your company and the specific needs of its personnel. Some of the most common focus areas include:
- Flexibility and balance
- Strength training
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Core exercises
- Body composition
Stress Management Coaching
We teach stress management skills as a package of healthy overall life management habits. Like our other programs, stress management begins with an assessment of participants’ current stress levels and the qualifying causes. We offer guidelines for reducing some stressors, and teach a wide variety of skills to help alleviate others. We help employees return to a state of feeling competent, relaxed, and productive. Some of the broader categories we cover include:
- Healthy Lifestyle Habits: solid nutrition, regular exercise, and enough rest.
- Healthy Thinking: balanced, positive thinking with effective problem-solving.
- Fun & Relaxation: positive socialization, relaxation, and rejuvenation.
- Stretching & Exercise: physical activity is one of the most effective stress prevention strategies available.
- Appropriate Support: establishing the emotional support needed.
Our staff of professional diet and nutrition consultants help assess, educate, and inform your staff about specific ways that anyone can improve their daily eating habits. Custom nutrition plans are developed after one-on-one discussions, with individualized recommendations. Some of the topics we cover include:
- Eating well at work
- Wholesome meals and snacks
- Shopping for healthy meals on a budget
Analyzing the current diet and establishing objectives
- Avoiding health-depleting faux-food
- Preparing healthy meals quickly
Choose to Lose Weight Loss Program
Our nationally-acclaimed weight-loss program is called Choose to Lose. Since 1978, thousands of clients have experienced the relief of successfully completing our simple, effective weight loss program. We base our 8 week class on Dr. Ron and Nancy Goor’s book, Choose to Lose: A Food Lover’s Guide to Permanent Weight Loss. Our program provides:
- Planning for a moderate level of fitness activity.
- Classroom training and hands on training in fitness and healthy eating.
- A dietary plan that is balanced, healthy, and easy to follow.
- Expectations for slow, steady weight loss. Experts recommend losing weight at a rate of 1/2 to 2 pounds per week.
- Continuing support through health coaching, newsletters, and a support group.
- Realistic guidelines to keep the weight off after you’ve lost it!